Our contact details
Name: Taylor Courtney
Phone Number: 07944720126
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
· Taylor-Made Weddings Ltd will only collect personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics for marketing and communication purposes. This will never be shared with third party providers for purposes other than marketing and provision of services.
· How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· Signing up to our newsletter and mailing list.
· Contact regarding booking services & consultations.
· Making bookings via the online portal.
We use the information that you have given us in order to send you news and offers regarding our services.
We may share this information with suppliers, venues and third parties when relevant to services being provided to you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
· Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Taylor Courtney of Taylor-Made Weddings Ltd or by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing material received.
· We have a contractual obligation.
· Taylor-Made Weddings Ltd will only collect or hold information provided by you with your consent. This is collected via the subscribe button or getting in touch via the website contact form.
· Taylor-Made Weddings Ltd will only collect and hold your information where relevant to our service provision and when required to form a contract in relation to our services.
· Taylor-Made Weddings Ltd will only pass on your information to third party providers such as suppliers or venues with your full consent. This will only be when in relation to services between the company and client.
· How we store your personal information
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
Taylor-Made Weddings Ltd will only retain personal information for as long as required to complete the provision of services or until you request to opt out from marketing materials from us. This information is securely stored and encrypted through our website provider and upon your request will be permanently destroyed for both digital and hard copies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk